JTR Consulting Concept
Open Your Own Laser Tattoo Removal Business Without Paying Big Franchise Royalties
- Life Magazine estimated in 1936 that 10 million Americans, or approximately 6% of the population had at least one Tattoo. A 2003 Harris Poll nearly triples that figure, estimating that 16% of Americans now have one or more Tattoos.
- The National Geographic News stated in April 2000 that 15% of Americans were Tattooed (approximately 40 million people!)
- Esquire Magazine estimated in March 2002 that 1 in every 8 Americans is Tattooed.
- A 2003 Harris Poll estimates that 36% of those aged 25-29 have one or more Tattoos.
- According to the American Society of Dermatological Surgery in 2002, 50% of the MILLIONS of Americans who get a Tattoo eventually want it removed!
- Ongoing analyses of your site's performance help identify areas of strength and weakness. By constantly adjusting and improving, this helps maximum profitability.
The Concept: Your Own Laser Tattoo Removal Business
The Just Tattoo Removal Business Concept provides all the benefits of starting a new business without all of the costs of a franchise. We deliver a complete start up package and teach you everything you need to know to run your own laser Tattoo removal business. Our experienced professionals have expertise in aesthetic technology, medical procedures, business development, marketing and law. We will guide you in every aspect of the business that you need to start your business. Our model promotes a highly efficient, streamlined process for maximizing your business potential. Unlike costly franchises, with the Just Tattoo Removal Business Concept you do not pay for services you do not need and you do not pay franchise fees (typically 5% of gross revenue).
By working with us you will be saving tens of thousands of dollars in royalties and truly enjoy the fruits of your endeavor. Contact Just Tattoo Removal Consulting today and set up your own successful Laser Tattoo Removal business.
If you are considering opening up your own Laser Tattoo Removal business, let us help. Regardless of how sharp you are or how successful you have been in your career, you will make countless mistakes that will cost you a lot of extra money and time.
Produce a Superior Business Model and Save Money
There are probably several different organizations offering franchise/license/business opportunities to help you open a Laser Tattoo Removal business. I'm sure they all have a decent grasp of how to set up this type of business and what's involved. Questions you have to ask yourself include, do you really want to pay them a "one time" fee that goes anywhere from $45K-85K for advice and royalties (a percentage of your gross sales)?
Work With An Experienced Consultant
My name is Louis J. Silberman and I may be able to assist you. I have owned several successful businesses in the health/beauty field over the years. I have been featured in entrepreneur and fortune small business magazines and am the owner of both Physicians Skin Institute (a medispa in Scottsdale, Arizona) as well as National Laser Institute (a laser hair and tattoo removal, photofacial and injectable training school in Arizona).
If you are considering opening a Laser Tattoo Removal business--BEFORE you jump in bed with a franchise/other deal that will cost you an arm and a leg-- BEFORE you do it "on your own" and make the mistakes most people make-- shoot us off an email and let's chat a bit. I sincerely enjoy helping people become successful. One of my passions in life is to help people succeed (in fact, I just published a book on the topic) so I encourage you to email us and I guarantee you that it will cost you FAR less then what the franchises are charging. I also guarantee you this amount will end up being less then what you would have spent in your learning curve if you did it on your own.